I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information, including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences.
- IP address and location information as well as pages accessed on this website.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my products and services.
- I may periodically send promotional emails about new artworks, exhibitions and art fairs, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. This data is held in MailChimp.
- I may collect your IP address and information regarding your location as well as pages accessed on our website in order to analyse trends in our web traffic. This data is collected and stored in Google Analytics. Your IP address is encoded and not visible to me.
- Very occasionally, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing: email@example.com
- I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).